Welcome To Airvengers Air Care Club!
Our no commitment service plan is just one of our many ways to service your home with no strings attached. Let us take care of all your HVAC needs and give you that peace of mind. Here is how.
Air Care Club Expectations:
Air Care inspections 2 times a year.
Let our service experts inspect your heating and air conditioning system. This includes a 21 point inspection at both visits to ensure we do our best to prevent any failures during the hottest and coldest times of the year ($148 value).
Airvengers to the rescue priority service!
Like to jump to the front of the line? Here is your Air Care Club exclusive front of the line pass. That means when we are at our busiest taking care of clients who are not in the club we will put you in front of the line ahead of them. You made a commitment to us so we want to commit to you!
Start saving money now with our discounted service calls.
System not working, need Airvengers? All diagnostics prices are reduced for Air Care Club members, saving you up to $110.
Save some more with discounted repairs!
When our Super Hero Tech gives you repair options, you get an automatic 20% OFF OUR BOOK PRICE. Along with the discounted repair you also get Super Hero Coverage. All repairs get an added 1 YR+ WARRANTY COVERAGE while in the Club. That is a 2+ years warranty on all repairs.
You’re Not Done Saving.
Air Care Club members also GET 10% OFF all equipment upgrades, heating, air conditioning, indoor air quality & more. Get seasonal promotions that are exclusive to Air Care Club members only! Ask your Super Hero Tech today!
AIR CARE CLUB SUPER SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR 100% MONEY BACK!
Here are ways preventive maintenance benefits your bottom line:
- Prevent costly breakdowns
- Reduce energy bills
- Extend the life of your system
- Stay protected under warranty
Regular HVAC maintenance is said to reduce the risk of costly breakdowns by as much as 95%. Chances are you wouldn’t drive your car for 30,000 miles without getting an oil change; you’d be asking for trouble. This analogy holds true for your heating and cooling system.
The EPA reports that indoor levels of airborne pollutants may be 2-5 times higher (in extreme cases more than 100 times higher) than outdoor levels. This is particularly significant if you or any family members suffer from respiratory issues such as asthma.
You depend on your HVAC system to keep you comfortable year round. Regular maintenance helps your system produce and distribute the warm or cool air more evenly and steadily.
For those concerned about their green footprint, keep in mind that a well-maintained HVAC system consumes considerably less fuel – and that’s good for the planet. Such homeowners will also want to be aware of what kind of refrigerant is used in their system since the EPA has been working to phase out substances that harm the environment.
Finally, investing in a preventive maintenance plan gives you the comfort of knowing that if something goes wrong, you’ve already taken steps to make the situation as painless as possible.
- Replace standard 1″ disposable filter
- Clean filter grill
- Check operation of thermostat
- Wash outdoor coil
- Clean debris from base of outdoor condenser
- Hand wax outdoor cabinet
- Secure & inspect electrical connections
- Inspect breaker and apply wire guard lubricant as needed
- Inspect service disconnect and fuses
- Inspect 24v contactor for wear
- Verify capacitors to manufacture specs
- Inspect motors for proper operation
- Monitor & verify refrigerant levels
- Insulate refrigerant line as needed at outdoor unit
- Perform light cleaning of indoor blower motor and wheel
- Monitor Static pressure
- Monitor temperature difference for proper cooling
- Inspect indoor coil
- Add treatment tablets to indoor coil pan
- Verify and clear condensate line for proper drainage
- Inspect ductwork
- Replace standard 1″ filter
- Clean filter grille
- Check operation of tstat
- Secure and tighten wire connections
- Inspect power outlet or fused switch
- Monitor inducer motor assembly for proper operation
- Inspect blower motor and wheel for proper operation
- Inspect furnace safety components
- Inspect and clean flame sensor
- Examine igniting component for proper operation
- Clean burner assembly from debris
- Safety check heat exchanger
- Inspect condition of indoor coil
- Inspect fuel supply and shut off for leaks
- Monitor gas valve for proper operation
- Monitor and adjust fuel supply pressure
- Verify motor capacitor to manufacture specs.
- Monitor temperature rise to manufacture specs
- Monitor for unsafe levels of carbon monoxide
- Monitor static pressure
- Inspect ductwork
- Verify thermostat operation
- Verify voltage to equipment
- Inspect for failure
- Review repair options with client.
- Perform repairs if agreed on by the client.
- Inspect operation for no further problems or concerns
- Inspect for cause of failure.
- Safety Check system
- Review any other discoveries and/or options
Thank you for allowing our Super Heroes to take care of you!